Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dramatic Wild Flower

Hey Beauties! Ok, so this is a very bold and fun, dramatic look that I created today... my inspiration was this picture:


Isn't it beautiful?! :)) God is so artistic!

ANYWAYS! I came up with a look based on this incredible flower, and here it is!





Products I used were:
Eyes-

  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk"
  • BH Cosmetics 120 2nd Edition eyeshadow palette
  • NYX Felt Tip Liner in "Jet Black"
  • Ulta Automatic Eye Liner (waterproof) in Black
Face-
  • Elf Studio Blush in "Mellow Mauve"
  • Physicians Formula Powder Palette in "Light Bronzer"
  • Elf Mineral Booster (setting powder)
Lips- 
  • Elf Studio Matte Lip Color in "Natural"
  • Elf Studio Pout Perfecter
I absolutely LOVE the colors of this look!:) 
It is called Dramatic Wild Flower (not very creative,  I know but its all I could come up with :P )
Love you all! Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment