Saturday, March 3, 2012

Abstract #2

Hey Royal Beauties! My friend Alli sent me this abstract picture for this series, and wanted me to do a makeup look for it - I think this picture is so cool!


SO! I wanted to make sure that I emphasized the "tear drop" kind of a pattern that is seen throughout this picture. And I also wanted to make sure that I got the layers of color and shape into the look. Here is what I came up with!




So I put the yellow color on my lid up to the crease. Then I added a blackish/brownish (I mixed the two) in my crease, and brushed it around the outer corner of my eye and brought it down to the outer third of my lower lid. Then I put a copper color on the top edge of that to blend it out. I lined my eye and put on my mascara. In order to convey the shape of the picture to my eye, I put a black rhinestone on my inner corner (you can also create the same "point" effect with eyeliner) and put a half circle of rhinestones along the edge of the eyeshadow to emphasize the outer oval shape. And that was it! I hope you like this look and it inspires you to create something beautiful! Email me a picture that you like from the internet or that you created and I will create a makeup look and do a blog post on it! (royalbeautymakeup3@gmail.com) Don't forget to "like" Royal Beauty on Facebook! Much love! Have a WONDERFUL Saturday... Smile:) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment