Thursday, March 15, 2012

Luck of the Irish!

Hello Royal Beauties! Guess what is coming up?! St. Patty's Day! YAY! Hahahaha I love this holiday, I think its so fun! So!! I wanted to come up with a St. Patrick's Day look to share with you guys and hopefully inspire you to create your own "green" themed makeup look for this Saturday. Let's get to it! Here are the pics!




To get this look:
I used NYX trio eyeshadows for the green. I put all three shades on my lid from lightest in the inner part to darkest in the outer corner and blend!! I also put the middle green shade along my lower lid close to my lashes. I used ELF cream eyeshadow in Candlelight in the inner corner by the tear duct and then just tapped a white powder eyeshadow on top of it to set it. I lined my upper and lower lids in black liner and then curled my lashes and put on my favorite mascara. Then I chose to add rhinestones to add some sparkle, but those are optional:) Then I put on my favorite ELF bronzer, and ELF HD powder, and then a nude lip stick. And that's it! You're done! :))

Have a lucky St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is gorgeous, I just love that look!! :) happy summer!

    xoxo
    Susanna
    http://susanna-behindmyeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete