Saturday, February 18, 2012

Abstract #1 - Golden Dream

Hey guys! So I am going to be starting another series, and it will be based off of abstract art and abstract pictures that I find online. This is the first of this new series! So comment and tell me what you think of the look and the ideas for this series! This was the picture:


It has got a great color scheme. The base of it is the gold, copper, and brown tones, with green and teal accents. So seeing this picture, I created this eyeshadow look....





I hope you like it! Stay tuned for more looks in the series! If you find an abstract picture that you really like, email it to me and I will post it on my blog along with the look that I create based off of that picture! Would love to hear your feedback! Don't be afraid to BE YOU! I love you all :))

No comments:

Post a Comment