Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sadies!!

Last night was the Sadies dance for Valor Christian High School! :) It was super fun, I loved dancing and seeing all my friends - despite getting completely lost on the way there! I had so much fun! It was a great experience and I left it with some great memories. :) So! I wanted to share with you guys what I wore and what my makeup looked like!!


I wore this cute little purple button up dress, it went midway down my thighs, with black leggings and my favorite purple vans! And then I accessorized with bracelets, rings, and a cute little necklace. Moving on to my makeup... Here are some shots of what it looked like:





It was purple and black with sparkles - what else do you need?! ;) It was super fun to create, and after 4 tries I finally came up with something that I liked and that looked good! I used colors from my Sleek "Me Myself and Eye" palette, as well as my Maybelline "Color Explosion" eyeshadow in Amethyst Ablaze. I hope you like what you see and get ideas from this bold sparkly look! Blessings! Thank you for your support!!! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment