Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day LOVE! :)

Hello Beauties!! Its that time of the year again, where we show the most important people in our lives how much we love them! :) I am single right now, and proud of it! Be strong and be confident in who YOU are and love YOU for being the beautiful woman God created you to be! So now, I am asking you my friend, to....


:) :) :) I am reaching through the computer screen right now and giving you a bigggg hug! :)) YOU are beautiful and YOU ARE LOVED!!! So now I just wanted to share with you guys some pics of the makeup look that I did for this special day!




Pink and hearts all around:) I hope you guys like it and I just want you to know how special you are. And I want to encourage you guys to not wait until this one day each year to really show people how much you care about them, or tell them you love them! Jump at any opportunity you can EVERY day or the year:) If you have a Bible in hand, I would love to encourage you to read 1 John 4:7-21 sometime if you get the chance! Blessings beautiful girls! MUCH LOVE! Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment