Here is Demi's picture-perfect red carpet look:
And this is my inspired look:
Now obviously they aren't the same... but here are some more pictures and a tutorial of how to get this look!!
It is a very simple cut-crease look, and pretty simple and easy to do, and you can even add your own personal touch!
- Apply primer and/or base.
- Apply a sandy/tan matte shade all over your lid.
- Take a deeper rosey-brown and apply it in the crease and to the very outer corner of your lid. You can do whatever shade of brown you like best or goes with your skin tone best. (I mixed a couple of shades together from my bhCosmetics 120 palette to get the color I wanted.)
- Make sure that the crease color goes up fairly high so it can be seen when your eyes are open:)
- Apply a matte white under your eyebrow (highlight color) and blend down and into the very top line of the darker brown so it faces out.
- Apply black eyeliner to ONLY the top lid (I did kind of on the thicker side since I didn't use false eyelashes).
- Apply mascara to the top and bottom.
- Apply blush and bronzer.
- Put on some rosy shiny lip gloss to top it off and you are good to go!
- Full eyebrows!
- Demi has dark, beautiful, neat, FULL eyebrows that frame her face. When trimming and plucking eyebrows don't go too thin, thicker eyebrows make you look young!
- Long, separated lashes!
- Demi is wearing false eyelashes, and I am not. If you choose to not go for the falsies, then make sure that you don't have spider lashes!! BAD and GROSS! Make sure that BEFORE applying mascara to curl your lashes (helps give that "false" lash effect), and to separate your lashes from clumping or grouping together! (This can be done with your finger or a brow comb/brush.)
- Light peach blush and some bronzer!
- Demi has a great complexion and always has a beautiful glow to her face. For this look she is wearing a light peach blush on the apples of her cheeks, and finished it up with a bronzer to give her that sun-kissed look.
- This will finish you up and make you red carpet ready! Choose a shimmery gloss that is a natural shade and compliments your skin tone! I chose a rosy peachy pink gloss that had tiny gold flecks in it and it was super pretty!