Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sea Sky Beauty

Happy New Year all my Beauties!! Here is a look that was inspired by this picture...


It is just soooo beautiful and so so peaceful, and the colors are all phenomenal! SO! I came up with this look!:)




I apologize for the pictures, I will work on getting more and better pics of each look that I do from here on out! But yes, here is the look! I of course used my beloved 120 eyeshadow palette to mainly put this together. The key to this look is BLENDING!
I used 6 colors to create this and these are what they were in order from the inner corner to the outer:

  • Bright Lime Green
  • Deeper Sea Green
  • Coppery Brown (in the middle-ish and covering the entire crease - I mixed two colors to get the shade I wanted)
  • Bright Sky Blue
  • Deep Royal Blue
So place the colors in this order (one at a time from the inner corner to the outer) and blend with each step!
I used my Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Gel Liner black color and just made a thin black line right above the lash line. And on the lower lid, I used my Wet n' Wild Idol Eye Creme Shadow in Envy and my NYX jumbo eye pencil in "milk" to line the waterline of the bottom lid. 
Hope you like! Email me at:
royalbeautymakeup3@gmail.com if you have any requests, comments or suggestions!
Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment