Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's coming up?!

Hello all of my beauties!

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up on what you will be seeing and expecting in the near future!:)

Friday (Tomorrow): The 2nd Fabulous Fashion Friday!!! WOOT! (Still thinking about what I am going to put together for you guys!)

Sunday: Rasta makeup look. Still trying to figure out exactly what I want it to look like in my head.



And Tuesday: The next Sassy Classy School Girl series!

Sometime before the end of February: My first tutorial video!! I will be getting the programs and software that I need this weekend... and we will see what happens!:)

Thank you for all your time and support! Email me with any requests or comments or questions! Blessings Beauty... Talk to you on Fashion Friday!:))

No comments:

Post a Comment