Saturday, January 28, 2012

RASTA!!!

Ok, so the much requested, long awaited RASTA inspired makeup!!!!:) This is posted in celebration of 1,000 views on my blog!! Now this is NOT to promote any drugs or anything like that - just to show you all how awesome the colors are!! So! This is a good idea of what "Rasta" colors are - green, yellow, red, and black:


SO! Here is now the makeup look I came up with based off of these amazing colors!:)






So fun! I really like how it came out, and I hope you do too!! I got lots of compliments on it when I went out shopping, and it was so much fun to create and wear.... I hope you like how it came out and that it inspires you! Stay strong and stay beautiful!! You are a Royal Beauty and don't be afraid to be YOU! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment